First Spinal Consultation (30 minutes) £250
Follow up appointment (20 minutes): £185
Consultation fees are charged separately. These are standard charges but some may vary according to agreements with medical insurance companies.
If you have UK private health insurance
- Patients with private health insurance will remain liable for all charges until settled by the insurance company and will be asked to pay for invoices not settled within 3 months in addition to any policy excesses or items not covered by their insurer.
- It is important to check how much your policy will pay, because some policies do not cover all the associated costs.
- Patients insured with UK based insurers will be required to provide a membership and preauthorisation number for the invoices to be submitted directly to their insurer.
- Day case and in-patient surgical procedures are billed in accordance with insurance company guidelines and patients will be provided with the CCSD code in order to gain pre-authorisation for the procedure from their insurers.
If you DO NOT have UK private health insurance
- For procedures, self-pay patients will be provided with a fee estimate in advance of the procedure to cover surgeon, anaesthetist and hospital charges.
- Patients paying for their own treatment, resident overseas or with non UK based insurers will be invoiced for initial spinal assessment and follow up consultation fees.
- Consultation fees are payable within 14 days.
- There may be an option of fixed-price treatment. This can be discussed with the hospital billing team once the CCSD procedure code has been submitted.
Payments by cheque
Please make all cheques payable to Mr E H Seel and send to : Mrs Amanda Rice, The Paddocks Clinic, Aylesbury Road, Princes Risborough, Bucks HP27 0JS
Please write the invoice number on the back of the cheque
Please use invoice number as payment reference
Bank payment details
Account Number: 43573745
Sort Code: 20-25-36
You can settle invoices by debit card or credit card by calling my PA on 01844 273375. Please note there is 2.5% surcharge for credit card payments.